July 2012 update: whilst Aidan remains personally interested in helping early-stage entrepreneurs, we now focus exclusively on our own products and companies. The original post is left below.
Posts tagged with “consulting cto”…
- iPhone Backup Extractor Helps Protect and Recover iTunes Backup Data: Now with Apple iOS 7 and Improved OS X Support
- What's really behind San Francisco's $4 toast?
- What happened to Web 3.0? or "Why isn't the future happening?"
- BlackBerry Backup Extractor version 1.0.7: See our new features!
- Check out the new iPhone Backup Extractor v4.5.1!
- Reincubate Counts One Million Posters Created Using the Keep Calm-o-matic Website
- iPhone Backup Extractor Professional Reads iOS iTunes Encrypted Backups
- How to survive an audit or code review
- launch48 debrief
- Pining for the fjords? Go and work in Norway
- Surviving the Credit Crunch
- Help I need an NDA template? Have ours
- The bottom of the Startup Depression approaches?
- What do you need to raise investment?
- Another client test: fixing a hackintosh
- The Crunchies 2008
- Merry Christmas
- Free software and hosting from Microsoft with BizSpark
- Where to network when starting up in London
- TechCrunch Talk
- A few tips to improve SEO
- Bootlaw - legal tips for startups
- Google Developer Day, App Engine, and on to scaling...
- Iceberg, dead ahead!
- Humyo.com may lose your data and ignore you
- How to recruit strong technical staff for start-ups
- iPhone backup extractor for PC
- Isn't it great when an organisation just 'gets' technology?
- Technology of Tomorrow 2008
- Places we've met with entrepreneurs in the last few days
- Credit card fraud strikes again!
- Scalability 101: there must be a better way
We write about…