What is Notrip?
Notrip is a music training tool. It provides five areas of functionality:
- Fast spectral analysis for note and chord identification
- A library of chords with graphical representation
- A library of scales with graphical representation
- The ability to play note and chord tones
- Simple note recognition training
What does it look like?
That depends what's going on. It might look like this:
Where can I get it?
Test versions of Notrip are available here. They may not be redistributed or used commercially:
|Notrip 0.7 Alpha (15th February 2006)||
|Notrip 0.6 Alpha (3rd February 2006)||
|Notrip 0.5 Alpha (27th January 2006)||
How do I make it work?
Users must be running Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 and DirectX 9 or upwards. The Microsoft Update site can check that these are installed. Unzip the zip file, ensuring all extracted files stay in the same folder. Run "Notrip.exe". Ensure your recording device is set to something sensible in your Windows sound configuration.