Preview backup data and install the software smoothly on a Mac
We know some of our users have an iPad or iPod for play and a BlackBerry for work, if you are one such gadgeteer you know the importance and usefulness of backups. This is why you will be happy to know our BlackBerry Backup Extractor software has now gone to a new level, reaching version 1.0.7. It includes great new features and now makes it even easier to read your Blackberry backups on Windows and Mac.
The backup preview feature makes it easier to see what's in a BlackBerry Backup
We added the backup preview feature at the suggestion of our users. The BlackBerry Backup Extractor now shows a categorised preview of available data contained within your blackberry backup and allows instant selective recovery for each of these categories. The preview shows:
- A preview of all the major data inside your backup (contacts, calls, sms messages, mms, bbm messages, emails, calendar, tasks, memos, bookmarks, photos, videos, ringtones, app data and storage files)
- Quick links for extraction on each of these categories
- "Extract all" button for instant recovery of your all BlackBerry backup data contained in your .bbb and ipd backups.
The BlackBerry Backup Extractor software will run automatically on a Mac
For all you Mac lovers out there, we know you might also own a BlackBerry device (we won't tell anyone, promise;)), and this is why we have made it easier to install and run the Blackberry Backup Extractor on your Mac. Once downloaded from our website, the BlackBerry Backup Extractor version 1.0.7 will:
- Run automatically if Mono is installed
- Open your browser on the Mono download page if it is not installed
If you are using a Windows PC or laptop, take a look at our video on how to install and register the BlackBerry Backup Extractor and read more information on how to use the BlackBerry Backup Extractor version 1.0.7.
We are always open to suggestions from users on how to improve our software, so tell us what you think about the BlackBerry Backup Extractor version 1.0.7 or any of our apps!