We are looking for a super-smart analytical character to lead discovery of growth opportunities across Reincubate’s sites and software. The ideal candidate will be obsessed with building and measurably improving excellent technology products and will have an entrepreneurial “whatever it takes” attitude.
About Reincubate, and what we offer
Our vision is to provide data access, extraction and recovery technology for all app platforms, be they mobile, desktop, web, appliance or in-vehicle.
The company was founded in 2008 and was first to market with both iOS and iCloud data extraction technology. With over half a decade's experience helping law enforcement and security organisations access iOS data, Reincubate has licensed software to government, corporate, and child protection clients around the world.
The company has offices in London and Bucharest and recently won a place in the Smarta 100 “most brilliant small businesses in the UK”. Our customers include Microsoft, Apple and IBM, as well as governments, police forces, law firms and forensics labs. We have a lovely office in the City, and publish more information on the company here.
- Manage all growth hacking experiments to formulate and test hypotheses.
- Discover revenue, user and engagement growth opportunities with analysis, experimentation and prototyping.
- Optimise every step of the customer journey from awareness to purchase.
- Feed these insights into product and marketing design, with designers, engineers and product leads.
- Lead the charge to help the team become more data-driven.
- Stay on top of the latest digital marketing optimisation tools and best practices.
- Analyse and report growth success to the management team.
- …& a bit of everything else, as the company is a start-up.
Skills & experience required
- Experience driving user growth at a consumer-facing start-up.
- Excellent grasp of analytics tools (GA, Mixpanel, KISSmetrics etc.), A/B & MVT (VisualWebsiteOptimizer, Optimizely etc.) and ad platforms (AdSense, DFP, AdExchange, AdWords).
- Deep understanding of social and commerce web platforms, SEO/SEM, social and viral mechanics.
- Fluent with SQL & Excel, statistics and experimentation techniques.
- Technically adept and comfortable hacking around with prototypes, and wrangling data from multiple systems.
- BS in computer science, maths, economics or similar degree with strong analytical focus.
- Ability to seamlessly transition from creative brainstorming to conducting and analysing experiments and sweating the details.
- Excited about challenging yourself every single day.
Bonus points for
- Experience growing internationalised sites and apps
- Familiarity with Python, Linux development stack
To apply, please see our careers page.