What we have to offer
Great kit & environment. Choose your own PC, Mac or laptop. Three screens and an Aeron, or a 5K Mac? No problem.
Our London office is a beautiful, light space overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Great entrepreneurial experience. Join a serial entrepreneur's funded, profitable, growing start-up!
Great healthcare package and matched UK pension options.
Free fruit, drink and beer through the week. And a sunny balcony to drink it on!
Generous share option plan.
Core UK hours of 10am - 4pm.
Commitment to our core values: helping you and the team grow and having fun delighting customers.
Our core values
The company is run according to a set of guiding values and principles.
It's important to the do the right thing. We aim to be helpful, humble, and authentic. Trust and integrity matter.
We use resourcefulness, common sense and order to reduce complexity and waste.
We’re committed to being the best in the world with our products. Being best is disproportionately more fruitful than not.
We're pioneers in our industry. We aim to inspire and motivate our customers, colleagues, and peers.
It takes grit and determination to do hard stuff well. We're committed to our mission.
What it's like at Reincubate
- Physics is the most popular degree in our engineering team: we have a number of PhDs as well as maths and computer science graduates.
- Our engineering team have supported the she++ initiative, empowering women to make a mark in the tech industry. We've supported them with a talk and workshop.
- We organise occasional brown bag talks and hack sessions at our offices, and regularly welcome industry guests to join us at our team lunches.
- Our team includes staff from Google, Adobe, Autonomy and Wiggle, and members hail from Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine and the USA.
- Our team have made a number of Open Source contributions, several of which are hosted on our GitHub account.
- Our CEO runs the UK chapter of the Entrepreneurs' Organization, a global non-profit group dedicated to developing entrepreneurship.