February 2nd, 2018, asrelay 22.214.171.1249 released
We're closing the week with a set of enhancements around timezones. As with the prior release, we're not pushing through the default auto-updater.
- Improvement Included timezone data in the local log.
- Improvement Included additional logging data on device list uploads.
- Fix Assorted fixes for timezone mismatches, and the rescanning behaviour that this led to.
January 19th, 2018, asrelay 126.96.36.1992 released
282 for asrelay includes reliability fixes to address edge-cases encountered by some end-users. It contains a known issue where the latest backup date shown in the interface may not update, and as such it is not being pushed through the default auto-updater.
- Feature Synchronisation of all client white-label builds on the same version number whilst still being able to control remote updates client-by-client.
- Fix Resolved over-eager detection of backup changes that was present on some macOS systems.
- Fix Resolved under-eager detection of backup changes that was present on some systems.
- Fix Fixed startup error affecting some installations on macOS.
December 7th, 2017, asrelay 188.8.131.52 released
Today's release includes an enhancement to the white-label mechanism, providing greater visibility when supporting clients.
- Improvement User-agent update when reporting.
November 29th, 2017, asrelay 184.108.40.206 released
Today's release includes a number of important fixes.
- Fix Reduced memory usage over time which could lead to pressure.
- Fix Fixed crash where iTunes backup directory didn't exist.
- Fix Fixed edge case crash with deleted backups.
- Fix Updated terms & conditions generation and macOS installer background for white-label clients.
July 3rd, 2017, asrelay 220.127.116.11 released
Our new asrelay tool has left beta, with a first public release. Thanks to our beta users for their support!
- Feature First public release for both Windows and macOS.