Preview backup data and install the software smoothly on a Mac
You may be pleased to learn BlackBerry Backup Extractor has now gone to a new level with the release of version 1.0.7. It includes new features and now makes it even easier to read your Blackberry backups on Windows and Mac.
The backup preview feature makes it easier to see what's in a BlackBerry Backup
We added the backup preview feature at the suggestion of our users. The BlackBerry Backup Extractor now shows a categorised preview of available data contained within your blackberry backup and allows instant selective recovery for each of these categories. The preview shows:
- A preview of all the major data inside your backup (contacts, calls, sms messages, mms, bbm messages, emails, calendar, tasks, memos, bookmarks, photos, videos, ringtones, app data and storage files)
- Quick links for extraction on each of these categories
- "Extract all" button for instant recovery of your all BlackBerry backup data contained in your
BlackBerry Backup Extractor runs automatically on a Mac
For all you Mac lovers out there, we know you might also own a BlackBerry device, and this is why we have made it easier to install and run the Blackberry Backup Extractor on your Mac. Once downloaded from our website, the new version will:
- Run automatically if Mono is installed
- Open your browser on the Mono download page if it isn't installed
If you are using a Windows PC or laptop, take a look at our video on how to install and register the BlackBerry Backup Extractor and read more information on how to use the new release.
We are always open to suggestions from users on how to improve our software, so tell us what you think about the new version.